Time is a very special resource that you cannot store or save for later. Everyone gets the same amount of time each and every day. When you become more productive using improved time management skills and tools, you can accomplish more with less effort.
Through the workshop, you will be stimulated to think about what you will do differently or how you can transfer the elements you have learnt into your practice, set up your goals, prioritize tasks and achieve your targets and deadlines.
|This workshop will help you in.
- Setting your goals and sticking to them
- Defending your goals from encroachment by others
- Prioritizing the relentless demands on your time and energy for greater value creation
- Manage your workload and energy, avoiding eventual burn-out
- identifying the real time wasters
- assessing your current time management system and your own personal/ professional challenges
The Workshop is highly interactive and uses Group Work Techniques to provide a nurturing atmosphere, where innovation thrives.
- Time Analysis Questionnaire
- Priority Charting
- Tower Game for focus building
- Role Plays
- Case Studies -
2) Managing Interruptions
- Management Stories & Examples on all relevant areas
- Interactive Discussions all throughout and
- Presentationsto evaluate the learning of participants.
Other than the outline mentioned above, workshops are primarily customized as per requirement. For any customization on each of the workshops, feel free to get in touch.
|For this Workshop’s Outline download our pdf.